List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] HEAD is now open again
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2004-01-19 22:15:17

Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf@free.fr> [040118 16:10]:
> KDE 3.2 has been tagged and you need
> -rKDE_3_2_BRANCH
> to get it now.
> This will get you the next 3.2.1, open only for bugfixes.
>
> HEAD is now open again for the next 3.3

To just not make something wrong. I have now 2 copies of kdeedu cvs on my
local system. One is checkout'ed with the KDE_3_2_BRANCH tag. The other one
has no tag, so it must be HEAD.

If I commit a file in the non-tagged directory, the file will be committed
to HEAD, right? And if I commit a file to the KDE_3_2_BRANCH tagged
directory, it will go in the KDE 3.2. branch, right? Or do I have to add
some command line parameters every time I commit something?

I just want to make sure, that I don't commit to the wrong branch.

Steinchen
--
KBruch:  application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)