List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] size of kdeedu
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-09-08 14:46:21

Hi,

As for KLettres, I had a few weeks ago send a mail about klettres-data and I
have been told it was OK for KLettres to keep the data in the kdeedu module.
I was, as Coolo is, concerned about the size of the module.
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-edu-devel&m=105309470831989&w=2

In April, I also brought the subject in the kde-devel mailing list
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=105070459805215&w=2

So, as I said, I was concerned in June but it's clear that my concern had
not been heard.

For KHangMan, I can remove the wav sounds, they are not been used. Such
adds-on could be made available on the webpage. But I don't think I can
remove anything else at that point. Because I won't be able to change the
code until the freeze.
Same for KLettres.

Obviously, KTouch and KStars could reduce their data. What is the solution
the authors want? Do they need help to do it? When does it need to be done?

Anne-Marie