List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] size of kdeedu
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-08 14:37:22

On Monday 08 September 2003 16:23, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> Sebastian Stein writes:
>
> > I'm not sure if it the right time now to plan such radical
> > changes. I thought we are in feature freeze?
>
> I tend to agree with this..
>
> Coolo, do you think this is very urgent, or can it wait until after
> KDE 3.2 ?
Well, there are tons of data you already located that can be moved
to e.g. kde-i18n or converted to better file formats.

While I don't think, kdeedu should be kstarscollection, I don't think
_that_ part is urgent. I think, more people benefit from a huge stars
collection out of box - while I doubt non-german speakers (users without
kde-i18n-de) benefit from german hangman files, german touch type
databases, ...

While kde-i18n is no dumping ground of course, it's the better place for
localized data.

Greetings, Stephan

--
There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.