List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel]
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-07-30 20:49:01

Hi,

Thanks for being interested in KLogoTurtle. At first, I would suggest that
you subscribe to one of the 2 KDE-Edu mailing lists, there is little traffic
but it's a nice way to let kde-edu developers know what's going on.

For translations of GUI (menus and strings on the program) and of doc, you
should contact the i18n Dutch team coordinator (name is on
http://i18n.kde.org but it's down at the moment). Tell him that you have an
expertise in LOGO so you would like to be in charge of KLogoTurtle. He'll
guide you on what to do. The doc is not online at the moment, I guess I'll
put it in kdenonbeta/doc/klogoturtle. (Euclides, do you have some doc in
docbook format or I can start it based on your sourceforge website if you
don't have enough time)

For the LOGO commands in Dutch, Euclides will give you directions I suppose,
maybe you could send him  the english command and the related Dutch one.

In the very near future, if I am not mistaken, the KDE websites will be
available for translatiions so maybe you will want to do some Dutch
translation for KDE-Edu.
Maybe you also could translate the introduction to LOGO you have in English
so we could add it on the webpage. Any material will be nice, just send it
to me so I can include it.
A last idea: you could also make a short memo of the commands that are
missing at the moment and post it to the mailing-list so we could implement
them.

I hope this is not too much information, you know how women are chatty ;-)
Please feel free to ask anything if you want more details, we'll be happy to
answer you.

Thank you for your interest and contribution,

Anne-Marie
aka annma