List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] status of application discussion
From:       Michael Hofer <michaelhofer () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-09-22 18:21:33

Hello!

First of all:
I am still alive and still interested in working on the styleguide and kmath.
But in the last weeks a few things in my life changed unexpectedly, which
leaves me with much less time for this projects than I originally planned to
spend.
Despite that, I will try to find at least a few hours each week to work on
kmath/styleguide.

Am Dienstag, 17. September 2002 20:50 schrieb Klas Kalass:
> And one more general thing:
> Did anyone start with something like a KDE-Edu styleguide?
> I think it would be good to have something like kdeedu/internal/Styleguide
> where everybody adds his/her ideas on what such a guide should contain and

I think so too. There are some edu-specific things which should be treated in
a common way in all kde-edu-apps. A styleguide would be very helpful here.
I am going to collect all the ideas/opinions mentioned over the last few weeks
and will post a summary of these for discussion....

After we have reached common sense about the most important points, we should
think about integrating the whole thing within the general kde-styleguide.

servus,
Michael