Hello! First of all: I am still alive and still interested in working on the styleguide and km= ath.=20 But in the last weeks a few things in my life changed unexpectedly, which= =20 leaves me with much less time for this projects than I originally planned= to=20 spend. Despite that, I will try to find at least a few hours each week to work o= n=20 kmath/styleguide. Am Dienstag, 17. September 2002 20:50 schrieb Klas Kalass: > And one more general thing: > Did anyone start with something like a KDE-Edu styleguide? > I think it would be good to have something like kdeedu/internal/Stylegu= ide > where everybody adds his/her ideas on what such a guide should contain = and I think so too. There are some edu-specific things which should be treate= d in=20 a common way in all kde-edu-apps. A styleguide would be very helpful here= =2E I am going to collect all the ideas/opinions mentioned over the last few = weeks=20 and will post a summary of these for discussion.... After we have reached common sense about the most important points, we sh= ould=20 think about integrating the whole thing within the general kde-styleguide= =2E servus, Michael _______________________________________________ kde-edu-devel mailing list kde-edu-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-edu-devel