List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] status of application discussion
From:       Matthias Messmer <bmlmessmer () web ! de>
Date:       2002-09-18 11:44:40

Hi all!

> > I suggest to keep it until KMath comes in.
>
> I suggest to remove it because of the style issues and because there is no
> hope that they will be solved. There will be no dedicated mail, so don't
> hold your breath.

Finally i agree with Klas. I dont want to blame KDE with my first tiny little
KDE application. So please move it to kdenonbeta now - if possible - or after
3.1 is released or remove it completely if you cannot stand it any more, and
let me live in peace.

Matthias

P.S.: let me know, where i can find it then...

--
Matthias Messmer
Germany