List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Re: Re: status of application discussion
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-09-18 3:15:26

Hi,

>I think that what we wanted to define was more a theme, like background
>pics,
>sound, common widgets, whatever... inside the KDE official style (like
>RedHat did maybe...)

I have problems with my cable again.
I saw Neil's answer to my message on the lists.kde.org webpage but I did not
get it yet.

Of course I meant we want to define an edu theme WITHIN the kde style. Of
course we want to be part of KDE.
I already admitted several times that I was careless with the KDE style at
first because I did not realize there was guide-lines. It was just lack of
knowledge. I think that now our edu apps conforms to the KDE style the more
they can. I think we all did our best in the past months to achieve that
goal and we will carry on to stick with that style.

I have like a doubt now: if it is a general feeling among KDE-Developers
that we don't fit in, then of course some apps will go. This must absolutly
be cleared before 3.1 is out.

AnnMa