List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] common mathematical classes was: math app - design version 0.1
From:       arnold.k67 () gmx ! de
Date:       2002-09-13 17:40:43

Hello,

> What other possibilities would we have? What about MathML support for
> Konqueror and use Konqueror to show the terms and fractions embedded into
> the edu apps?

an extension to the kformula classes so that it can load and retrieve MathMl
strings wouls be very nice. I hope that I get a response of the KOffice
developers soon about the problem with the loadMathMl function. And maybe I see
clearer then what format they use internally.

I don't know how difficult it would be to extend the KHTML classes. I think
this a lot more complicated than the use of kformula. So I think for the near
future kformula is more interesting.

Arnold

http://www.gmx.net