List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] math app - design version 0.1
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-08-20 20:23:41

Eva Brucherseifer <eva@kde.org> [020820 20:02]:
> http://www.rtr.tu-darmstadt.de/~eva/download/kmath-0.1.tar.gz

Yes, it works!

> I used kbruch as an example.

It is a great pleasure for me... ;-)

> - - configuration of the part (and thus the exercises)

Would it be possible to add other items to the tool bar? I mean items only
specific for this part? Klas Kalass tried to rework the design of KBruch and
he removed all the menus and added the options to the toolbar.

Before we do something like this we should try to find a way which would
work for all edu apps. Maybe for some of them it would not be enough to have
just some combo boxes on the toolbar so they would need a real complex
setting window.

> keduparts - interface of the edupart

I don't really understand what it is for. I think I have to study the
concept a little bit more. Maybe I missed some discussions or mails, because
our university's email server was shut down for some days because of the
flood disaster in Dresden.

Steinchen
--
KBruch: application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)