List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] where can I help?
From:       Michael Hofer <michaelhofer () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-08-06 8:24:01

Hello!

Am Dienstag, 6. August 2002 01:56 schrieb Kim Joham:
> I would appreciate any suggestions on how I can help
> out as well as any resources I should take a look at
> as I transition into kde development.

As you probably already know, there are many good resources on
http://developer.kde.org
Especially http://devel-home.kde.org/~larrosa/tutorial/index.html seems to be
interesting.
There are many good links on the Developer's Checklist
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/checklist.html

I am still looking for a good introduction to the whole
automake/autoconf-unix-build-system. Any suggestions?

I would be pleased if you want to join my efforts to develop a math-trainer.
If you are not interested in this you can find ideas for other projects as
well as existing projects on http://edu.kde.org/

servus,
Michael