List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] where can I help?
From:       Kim Joham <kjoham () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-08-05 23:56:56

Hello all!

I am a developer who would like to start contributing
to the kde-edu project.

I do not have much experience with linux development
but I am a quick learner and willing to help out.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how I can help
out as well as any resources I should take a look at
as I transition into kde development.

I will take a look at Anne-Marie's tutorial on
KDevelop&Qt Designer
(http://women.kde.org/projects/coding/tutorials.html)
as Kevin suggested to Michael the other day.

Thanks in advance for your help. I look forward to
working with you.

Kim