List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Fwd: Kiten and knorskverbs
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-24 8:11:10

That needs to be changed in the code.  I don't think those strings are
i18n()'d, but they should be.  The author disagreed.  I've been meaning to
bring this back up, because I really think this needs to be changed prior to
release.

Arnold, por favor puedes tranducir los strings a inglés y usar i18n?  :-)

-Scott