List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Fwd: Kiten and knorskverbs
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-24 7:56:15

On Wednesday 24 July 2002 07:41, Thomas Diehl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm afraid most translators will agree on that (I do). How about moving
> these apps to kdeextragear?

Kiten maybe can be extended to show some other asian languages as well, but I
100% agree with you on knorskverbs. I don't think there are more than 5 users
of this app and it cannot be extended to server more languages.
I already had a look at the data, but it is in a binary format. Otherwise we
could simply convert the data to a kvoctrain file. KVoctrain can do all of
what knorskverbs can do.

And I have another wish regarding translation of grammar apps: Can anyone
please replace the spanish words in kverbos by english words?

Greetings,
eva