List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] a new program
From:       Niehaus Carsten <niehaus () cip ! biologie ! uni-osnabrueck ! de>
Date:       2002-06-20 9:50:17

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 08:48:30PM +0100, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 June 2002 2:28 pm, Niehaus Carsten wrote:
> Maybe the authors should be contacted (I have little time left to do so
> myself) and they could integrate KDE-Edu either pursuing KVocabulary if they
> have a road map for it or joining some other project.

This it what I was thinking about. On LT2002 we only had the "idea" that
it is not a good idea to have 3-4 apps with the same/similar
functinalities. Join the programs, make one better GUI and such.
When I am home I will contact the devels of that new apps and ask them,
what they think about it. Furthermore I will ask them to translate their
app in to english and use i18n("").

Ok, back to uni :(

Carsten