List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] And so it begins (libkdeedu)
From:       Ewald Arnold <ewald () ewald-arnold ! de>
Date:       2002-05-31 9:48:21

Hello,

That is exactly what I had in mind three years ago :-) Choosing short names
saves space and is no real problem since there are few people understanding
the whole structure even with the descriptive names.

> also be possible to have the lib, on saving a data file, translate the old
> style tags into the newer ones.  Since I still consider kvtml to be Ewald's

certainly no problem and should be a user option. There should be some plug-in
mechanism anyway at least for vocabulary files to read/write other formats,
for example a lot come in csv format.

Ewald

--
Ewald Arnold, Germany