List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] And so it begins (libkdeedu)
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-30 14:26:11

On Thursday 30 May 2002 04:17 pm, Matthias Messmer wrote:
> Do you mean things linke that?
>
> <e>
>   <s>A car cost 20000 Euro. The Price increased 10%.</s>
>   <q>How much does it cost now?</q>
>   <a>22000</a>
> </e>

Yes, that's the type of thing that I'm looking for.  If we can standardize a
markup for things like that we at some point can do the processing in a/the
library.  Anyone else?  What type of data needs to go in these things?
(other than what you've mentioned Matthias)?  This is more clear for
vocabulary data, but trying to imagine a set of possibilities for may be a
bit more difficult, so we need all of the input we can get.

Cheers!

-Scott