List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] kdeedu@linuxtag2002
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-05-29 10:41:38

Hi,

> Things that come to mind for me that would be nice to talk about include
> style issues, now and in the future.  Since I never got much of a responce
> from the KDE look/usability folks, LinuxTag might be a good chance to grab
> one of them and force them to help us out with a style guide.

Yes, very good idea!

See my latest mail for my battle against xml and how useful the lib will be.
(Sorry about sending twice the same mail, I thought KMail lost the first
one.....)

I hope you can meet and have a brainstorm session that will define some
guidelines for the Edu future :)

It's too bad I cannot come but with 4 kids and a move to Canada very soon,
this is somehow impossible...
The Birmingham expo which should have been today and tomorrow has been
cancelled.

I wish you a very pleasant time at LT!

annma