List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] kdeedu@linuxtag2002
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-29 10:23:15

On Monday 13 May 2002 09:36 pm, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> And of course: it would be great to meet some of you there :-) We could do a
> little project meeting there.

Hey folks!

Well I guess this is getting a bit closer, so of course that's when I start to
think about organization.  ;-)

There are a few things that have been talked about lately that might be nice
to meet about, since it looks like a good handful of us will be around at LT.

Things that come to mind for me that would be nice to talk about include style
issues, now and in the future.  Since I never got much of a responce from the
KDE look/usability folks, LinuxTag might be a good chance to grab one of them
and force them to help us out with a style guide.  Also, Ewald, Annma and
myself have been discussing stuff about the needs and uses of ad kdeedu
library and it would be nice to get more input about what would be useful for
different developers.

So who will be there?  I know that Carsten, Klas, Eva and myself will be
there.  Anyone else?  If you're just going to be there for certain days which
days?  If you're interested in doing a pseudo-organized (my involvement
implies the "pseudo") developer's meeting let me know.

Cheers!

-Scott