List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] autoconf & KLettres
From:       Whitehawk Stormchaser <zerokode () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-05-07 11:35:20

> Hi,
>
> > Hmmm... I thought, that this was NECESSARRY couple of mmonths back
> (ok... I
> > think, that it was about a week before the KDE 3.0 came out...)... YOU
> > said, that we NEED to switch to autoconf 2.53, because it is stable.
>
> I said that you MUST use autoconf 2.52 or 2.53 for CVS HEAD because it is
> the
> only one that will work.
> Please subscribe to kde-devel mailing lists to be in touch with such
> decisions. I just passed the info on.
>
> I did not change my automake which is
>
> [kde3@laptop kde3]$ automake --version
> automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p5
>
> and compile went fine yesterday.
Hmmm... Perhaps misunderstood here... I did NOT said, that I have problem
with automake 1.4-p5... If I recall correctly (and I DO), I said, that there
are some problems with automake 1.6.1, and NOT 1.4-p5...

Regards. ~W.

--
I have Linux installed, but it just doesn't want to make coffee...

http://www.gmx.net