List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] First Announcement Of KMathCenter
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-04-30 10:09:04

Am Dienstag, 30. April 2002 10:18 schrieb Christian Parpart:
> I would be really really very happy if you feel free to download it,

Ok, I was only able to have a look at the screenshots, because I have not
installed KDE 3 yet. It really looks great, but there is a tool called kmplot
allready included into the kdeedu package. I think both tools are doing the
same job. I can not say which tool is better... But I think it would not make
sence to have 2 tools included doing the same.

> about OpenGL

I know OpenGL is great, but installing it on Linux is not that easy. I mean
on my workstation I have no problem with it, but on my laptop... Wouldn't it
be possible to provide a layer so the user can switch between opengl (fast)
and normal qt drawings (maybe slow) at runtime?

Another thing I like to say is, that you should look at KMathTool, KiG and at
my Bruch program. Maybe we can combine all these programs to one big app to
provide a full functional mathematical tool. Just a thought...

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,