List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] First Announcement Of KMathCenter
From:       Anne-Marie MAHFOUF <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-04-30 10:01:51

Hi all,

I would like people to test KMathCenter and to address the following issues:

- what about the OpenGl dependency? For example, I had not it on my system
and could not guess that I had to install Mesa which is the same..........

- is KMathCenter for HEAD? Are there enough features implemented? Couldn't it
be merged with KMathTool for 3.1 and then separated when each app gets more
features?

I don't want to be negative, it's just that I feel that we have been using
HEAD a bit lightly (my fault, I knew nothing about a KDE release until
now.....) but it seems the way to import in HEAD is to have a fully working
app (all features implemented) with proper i18n and doc.

Please just don't leave me alone with taking the decision if it's for HEAD or
kdenonbeta....
Compile it and see whether you succeed and then whether you are happy with
the features.

In any case, Christian, please don't commit anything to cvs before we reach a
team agreement.

Thank you all,

annma