List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] KLettres
From:       Anne-Marie MAHFOUF <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-04-30 8:27:17

Hi all,

I made some changes in KLettres following the discussion we had about i18n.
I added a menubar, toolbar and statusbar as well as the choice between 2
styles: kid look and grown-up look.

If you could tell me what you think, I would be pleased to hear any
comment/suggestion.

The fonts still are a problem. Maybe this could be configurable but how does
one know on his system which fonts are scalable? (accept a size superior to
32?)
Does KDE detect a default font? For example for KControl?

Thanks for any feedback.

I will now try to work a bit on KLatin.
Any suggestion for the GUI which I don't find very intuitive?
You know how I lack ideas about interface.......
Any hint is welcome!

annma