List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Another flashKard patch
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-04-28 19:54:14

This patch isn't against current CVS, so it takes out all of the stuff that
I've fixed in the last couple of weeks (see all of the '-' lines for cut,
copy and paste.

And as I mentioned last time, one of the things that you've fixed here has
already been fixed in CVS.  You need to do 'cvs up' from time to time to make
sure that you're making changes to the current version.

Anyway, as I mentioned in an email a couple of days ago, I'm really busy
organizing a move right now.  My main computer (which I keep my CVS build on)
is already packed and I'm just using a laptop right now.  However, starting a
week from Monday I should have time again.  (Sorry.)

-Scott