List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Fwd: Re: still kdeedu
From:       Anne-Marie MAHFOUF <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-04-26 10:17:37

I personnally like that solution for data that must be adapted in each
language.
This is easy to implement. The drawback is that we need people to write the
data. It would be good to have one person in each i18n team that would
specialize in Edu and would send us that sort of data from time to time.<end
of dream>

annma