List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: [kde-edu]: Re: kdeedu
From:       "Ian" <n8sdg64001 () sneakemail ! com>
Date:       2002-04-24 22:07:53

I agree.

With KVerbos it would make since to internationalize it to the point of
having a student anywhere learn spanish verbs (now it helps to be German
speaking, though still usable for the rest of us.) As, in fact, there are
folks from around the KDE-using world wanting to learn Spanish.

The idea that to achieve internationalization would require KVerbos to
help any student learn any languages conjugation is foolish. Not that it
wouldn't be a bad idea - just that internationalization should be about
supporting people regardless of language not regardless of language they
want to learn.

Just an interested user who has a Spanish verb conjugation quiz every
other school day,
Ian Monroe
http://ian.webhop.org