List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] Usability issues
From:       Anne-Marie MAHFOUF <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-04-18 11:09:29

Hi,

I tried to pick up the issues we raised in our previous discussion about
usability and put them in
http://edu.kde.org/developer/kde3_2features.phtml

(I just committed this page, it takes some 30 minutes to be online)

Maybe we could carry on the discussion with the support of this page. Please
tell me any error or misinterpretation and how we could start working on all
that.

Scott: any answer from kde-look?

It's a good time to have a look at that developer resources section in the
website that I have changed a lot. Please don't hesitate to add your
tips/features/links/ideas on those pages.

Thanks,

annma