List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Kig imported into kdenonbeta
From:       dominique devriese <domi () living ! pandora ! be>
Date:       2002-04-16 22:10:15

Op dinsdag 16 april 2002 11:58, schreef Anne-Marie MAHFOUF:
> It is for you to decide: kdeedu will be released with KDE3.1.
> Practically, that means that in 2 months the apps should work, have the
> main features and a doc. After that there will be a freeze for bugfix.
> If you think Kig can follow this schedule then you can import it to kdeedu.

I don't think that would be a problem, but:

> However, how can KGeo and Kig be together in the same package?
that, i think, is a more serious problem
maybe it would be best to keep it out of KDE-Edu, but then again, I think
both would benefit from each other, Kig for the attention it would get from
KDE users, and maybe also developers, and KDE-Edu, because Kig does have more
features than KGeo...
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have two programs doing the same in KDE-Edu?
Let the user choose ?

> Anne-Marie
bye
domi