List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Some ideas
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-09 23:55:55

On Saturday 09 March 2002 07:45 am, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> I think that the data files should distributed separately.
> From Andy's server?
> When the people download them, should they be placed in their home?

I would store them in $KDEHOME/share/apps/<something>/ resp.
$KDEDIR/share/apps/<something>

Apart from that I would include a default set with the kde-edu package itself
and give people the opportunity to download additional files themselves from
some server.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
Advanced technology only happens when people take a basic idea and add to it.
 -- Bob Bemer