List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu-devel] Preparing the release
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <a-m.mahfouf () lineone ! net>
Date:       2002-01-25 20:36:41

Hi all,

KDE3 RC1 is scheduled for February 4th.
I think it's time for all who have KDE3 from cvs to have a go to test the
kdeedu module from HEAD (without any tag) and to report any problem and
possible outstanding improvement.

I think that after the RC1 release, we'll focus on planning KDE3.1 release
and see which apps will go there and try to work on them.

Comments, flames, pizzas,...... to be sent to

annma
;-)