List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [Kde-edu-devel] strange bug report
From:       Jason Harris <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2001-12-09 14:26:34

Hello,

I got a strange bug report that I can't figure out.  The user compiled kstars
ok, but when he tries to run it, he gets the error message:

"kstars: error while loading shared libraries: kstars:
undefined symbol: polish--7KDddialog"

I figured he was linking to the wrong kde libraries, but I had him send me
the output of "ldd /usr/bin/kstars", and it looks fine, from what I can see.

Has anyone else seen this error message?

cheers,
Jason

--
KStars: A K Desktop Planetarium