List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] Towards KDE3
From:       Jason Harris <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2001-12-04 14:13:34

Hi,

> ps: jason, I have kde3 installed and I will have a look at KStars later
> this evening.

Thanks.  I suspect you will see the same thing I see (since Chris has seen it
also with full KDE3)...so now the question is, why is it happening and how do
I fix it?  I looked at ktoolbar.h, but there were no functions for setting
the height or adding padding space.

> re.p.s: is there a need for a quick doc on how to have cvs + kde2 running
> altogether smoothly on the same machine? If so, I can write a quick How-to.

I'd like to have such a howto, if you have time for it!  :)

cheers,
Jason
--
KStars: A K Desktop Planetarium