List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [Kde-edu-devel] Towards KDE3
From:       "Anne-Marie Mahfouf" <annma () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-03 18:37:28

Hi,

I hope my question is not too stupid but I would like to know exactly what
we can commit to the module and when and when not commit at all. I don't
really understand all this feature freeze stuff but I certainly don't want
to interfere with the release scheme in any way.
In fact, I was not sure yesterday if I was right to commit, even if it was a
big bug fix.

If someone could clearly explain what is going on so that we all behave the
better, that would be great!

Thanks by advance,

annma

ps: jason, I have kde3 installed and I will have a look at KStars later this
evening.

re.p.s: is there a need for a quick doc on how to have cvs + kde2 running
altogether smoothly on the same machine? If so, I can write a quick How-to.