List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] new app to put in cvs
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annma () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-02 11:38:43

Hi Ewald and *,

> what is the date for this release? Or, in general, what are the release
> plans in the nearer future?

See
http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.0-release-plan.html
for the road to KDE3.

The beta1 will be out the 10th December (was delayed 1 week).

> konjugate sounds nice :-)
yes, I vote for it too.

> I attached a screenshot.
hmmm, seems like you forgot! ;)

I updated the website this morning with the newsletter#4 and I also changed
some sounds from wav to mp3. Ludovic provided the files.
I remind you that you are free to add stuff on the website if you feel it
would be good for other people to know about it.
As for the newsletter, if you want to participate, just ask me!

--
Anne-Marie
annma@kde.org