List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-edu-devel] new app to put in cvs
From:       Ewald Arnold <kvoctrain () ewald-arnold ! de>
Date:       2001-12-02 10:33:17

Hello all,

>to put it in cvs right now. It is better to wait for the release to go and
>then when the beta is out, you can put it. Besides, we are all busy fixing

what is the date for this release? Or, in general, what are the release plans
in the nearer future?

> > maybe another name is also needed, currently it's "norskverb.tar.bz2"!
> How about "Konjugate"?  or "KVerbs"?

konjugate sounds nice :-)

I attached a screenshot. As far as I can see this is the only visible widget,
no editing or query mode.

On the left there is a list with the verbs. When you select one, you see the
tenses and conjugations on the right. You can also select one of the tenses
with the listbox in the middle.

cheeers
Ewald

--