List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [Kde-edu-devel] Re: can't compile kvoctrain
From:       Ewald Arnold <kvoctrain () ewald-arnold ! de>
Date:       2001-11-19 19:00:50

Hello Jason,

>OK, I deleted kvoctrain completely, and checked out a new version from CVS.
> It works now!   KVocTrain looks really nice!  Although, I must admit, I'm

glad to finally read this :-)

> not sure how to use it :)

Do you know the handbook at kvoctrain.sourceforge.net? On the left you find a
link to the previous version 0.6 which should explain most of the current
version.

> of what you want the icon to be?  I was thinking a speaking mouth, but that
> might be hard to create as an icon...

If you can create something better than the current one, why not. I was also
thinking of a splash screen to show while loading a larger file. But I
personally find it more important to improve the other icons for the query
dialogs in the menu, they look rather ugly..

> QFile::getch: File not open
> QGVector::remove: Index -2 out of range

> Also, if I open an example lesson (sample-en.kvtml) I get two
> "Index -4 out of range" messages.  Finally, if I click on the "de" table

the first one I know already, but the second is new to me, two days ago it
worked ;-/

cheers
Ewald

--