List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [Kde-edu-devel] DocBook question
From:       Jason Harris <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2001-11-17 1:35:34

Hi,

I've noticed that some of my users get compilation errors when trying to
compile my documentation.  Is there an incompatibility in the DocBook DTD
between KDE 2.1 and 2.2?  Is there some way to make the documentation
functional for both versions of KDE?

For example, one user had error messages like these:

index.docbook:36: validity error: Element othercredit doesn't carry attribute
role
index.docbook:565: validity error: Element listitem content doesn't follow
the Dtd

thanks,
Jason
--