List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [Kde-edu-devel] Problems in KMessedWords
From:       Primoz Anzur <zerokode () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-11-05 14:41:52

Greetings!
As I ahve remodifyed the graphical interface of
KMessedWords, I have stumbled on many problems, m,
that I don't know, how to solve them... In the new KMW
version there is a theme manager, but there is minor
problem in it, because the configuration widget can't
refresh the main widget. I havw tryed with update((
and repaint() but it just sisn't went... Please... Can
someone help?

Best regards. zer0Kode.

=====
I have Linux installed, but it just doesn't want to make tea...