List:       kde-edu
Subject:    AW: Changing the KDE Edu module maintainer
From:       "tackat () t-online ! de" <tackat () t-online ! de>
Date:       2014-02-20 14:59:39

Dear Anne-Marie,

Thanks a lot for your contributions and for your dedicated work as a KDE EDU module \
maintainer over the past few years! KDE EDU and your name have been tied together \
during this time - and there were times where a KDE EDU without you would have been \
unthinkable. As the original Marble author I would also like to thank you for the \
great support you have given for Marble throughout the years starting with its \
introduction into KDE-EDU in 2006.
I wish you a joyful family life inspite of the challenges and hope to see you again \
soon :)
Best Regards,

Torsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----