List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Changing the KDE Edu module maintainer
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annmam () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-20 14:25:22

Hi,

I have been the assigned KDE Edu module maintainer for the past years but d=
ue to family life (aging parents, husband being often away for his work, ki=
ds,=85) I have not been active in the past 2 years and things will be very =
busy until at least mid-September so I will not contribute again to KDE unt=
il at least this time. I cannot go to the Randa meeting nor Akademy due to =
already planned events (we=92ll celebrate our 30th anniversary on the 10th =
of August for example!).

Aleix Pol will take over as module maintainer as he has been in charge sinc=
e I stepped down.

I=92d like to thank him along with all the other amazing people working on =
KDE educational apps (in particular Andreas Cord-Landwehr). I did not reali=
se I had a formal role as maintainer which is needed for allowing new apps =
in KDE Edu, otherwise I would have stepped down earlier.

Of course I hope to contribute again and I still follow what=92s happening =
through the mailing lists so don=92t think you=92ll get rid of me for good =
;-)

Best regards to all and thanks to everyone for what you brought me so far.

Anne-Marie aka annma