List:       kde-edu-devel
Subject:    [kde-edu]: I want to apply for KHangMan project from GSoC 2010
From:       Gabriel Voicu <ping.gabi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-22 23:46:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everybody,

My name is Voicu Gabriel and I am studying Computer Science at Polytechnics
University of Bucharest.

I would like to apply for your KHangMan edu project from GSoC 2010, because
I think that it would be fun and I have some ideas to make him more
interesting. I worked at some games that look similar with KHangMan, so I
have some experience in this domain. In addition, I can handle pretty well
C++ and I started to learn QT some time ago.

What should I do now to increase my chances of being accepted to this
project?
Can you tell me how can I contact Anne-Marie Mahfouf ( the mentor of this
project ) to speak with her more about the solution?

Thank you and have a nice day!

--

Voicu Gabriel