List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: GSoC regarding
From:       rahimanuddin shaik <nani1only () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-24 16:39:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi there,
            I wanted to contribute to kde-edu. Especially the various
programs like kanagram, khangman and kturtle, etc need a lot of improvement
with respect to the functionalities, appearence, documentation, though the
applications like kstars with "kstars" are well maintained, in a similar
manner i too would like to maintain an application of my own. This may sound
odd, but i am for it.

Rahimanuddin Shaik