List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: GSoC regarding
From:       annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr
Date:       2010-02-24 17:45:13

Hi Rahimanuddin,

You are welcome to work on KHangMan if you want. It needs some GUI work as well as \
some code cleaning/refactoring. About the GUI, the menus are to be redone (having an \
Open Recent Files action for example) and maybe suppress the Categories and Languages \
menus. Allow an easier management of themes as well, maybe have a GHNS theme manager. \
For code: refactor the way files are loaded. Allow to start with no file. Separate \
the data code (about the letters) from the GUI. Maybe port the code to some Qt 4.6 \
niceties like the State Those are a few ideas I had but did not start yet ;) You can \
start with KHangMan in trunk with a few patches and then you'll get svn access. If \
you prefer KTurtle, I suggest you contact the current maintainers.

Best regards and thanks for your interest in kdeedu!

Anne-Marie