List:       kde-edu
Subject:    [kde-edu]: tens -> tenths ??
From:       "Orestes Mas" <orestes () caliu ! cat>
Date:       2007-11-02 23:54:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I was translating some strings in klettres and I noticed these sentences:

"Default is 2 tens of seconds."
"Set the timer (in tens of seconds)"
"Default is 4 tens of seconds..."

I'm not a native english speaker, but I feel these sentences strange, as for
me "2 tens of seconds" will be 20 seconds, which I judge too long.

So I wonder if these are typos and have to be "tenths of seconds" instead.

Anybody knows?

Orestes.