List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: Control Module
From:       "Mahfouf Anne-Marie" <annemahfouf () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-10 14:50:58

The idea we had was to have global settings in a kcontrol module for ALL
kdeedu apps.
Like set the "kid look" in all kdeedu apps that support it.
Or setting the fonts.
For example I would like to have the "easiest" look for my youngest daughter
that cannot read in
all edu apps: big fonts, only buttons with pics and no menus. This would be
set in KControl kdeedu.

Please tell us if this is acceptable, we did not start anything yet so we
can rethink
all that.

annma
>From: Daniel Molkentin <daniel@molkentin.de>