List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: unified kde-edu style?
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-08-08 8:03:41

Michael Hofer <michaelhofer@gmx.net> [020808 09:57]:
> Hello!
>
> Am Donnerstag, 8. August 2002 02:37 schrieb Mahfouf Anne-Marie:
> > From: Sebastian Stein <s5228@informatik.htw-dresden.de>
> > I said that 2 apps (one for training and one for help/explanation) do not
> > seem
> > adequate to me so I am more for one app which integrates both features.
> [...]
>
> I agree with you, but I'm not sure if I agree with Sebastian :-)
> Did you really mean the same thing with "help mode" as Anne-Marie explained
> here?

Yes, I wanted to say the same as Anne-Marie did. I don't like the idea of 2
different apps as well, but we have to think about and take a look at it
during an analyse.

So everything is clear I think.

Steinchen
--
KBruch: application to automatically generate tasks with fractions
Package: KDE Edu in KDE 3.2 (http://edu.kde.org/kbruch/)