List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KVoctrain
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-13 9:32:02

On Thursday 13 June 2002 08:13 am, Helge Hielscher wrote:
> >If so, please answer my question: Do you happen to speak C++?  :-)
> >
> No, I've only spoken some Java (v1.0 and v1.1).
>
> >So that's the simple reason for my funny question regarding your C++
> >knowledge: If you _are_ speaking C++ it would be extremely nice to
> >stand up and shout "Here I am to help!".
> >
> Maybe I can do some other tasks: validate bugreports, userinterface
> design, ... ?

Hello, I'll be your motivational speaker for the day... Err.  Maybe not.  But
I will say this, if you can handle Java, you can handle C++.  In fact I
learned C++ specifically to get in to Qt/KDE programming (though that was a
few years ago now).  As Annma mentioned, there are relatively few people
working on KDE-Edu, and of course help is always appreciated.  If you'd like
to get involved, I encourage the things above, but pick up a C++ book while
you're at it (http://developer.kde.org/documentation/books/index.html)!

Cheers!

-Scott