List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: proposal
From:       Sebastian Stein <s5228 () informatik ! htw-dresden ! de>
Date:       2002-06-09 19:17:22

Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@gmx.at> [020609 21:03]:
> No one is forcing people to use OOP with C++.
> This is not Java.

Ok, but I think C or C++ are not good for starting. Basic (like VBA) or
Pascal is much better, because you no brackets {} -> you have words like
'begin' and 'end'. This makes it much easier to read the code.

Look:

C/C++
if (a == 1) // or if (a)
{
}

Pascal
if a = 1 then begin
end;

So I think C/C++ is not the right point to start with. And Qt not in any
case. It's just my opinion and there may be differences between the people.

Steinchen
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren,