List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KHangMan
From:       Haavard Froeiland <havard () student ! unsw ! edu ! au>
Date:       2001-10-31 22:06:18

On Thursday 01 November 2001 07:50, Wolfgang Beutner wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> after making some experiments with an older version of KHangMan I
> updated my cvs-directory via ananymous cvs from the mirror in Bonn
> today. Now something seems to be garbeled in the generated makefile.
> There are lines that contain a series of "======" or ">>>>>" and the
> makefile does not work.
> Any ideas.

Hi, this sounds like you had a conflict when updating from cvs. And the
cvs-system has added some stuff for you to fix it manually. The easiest way
to fix this is to just delete the corrupted files and do a cvs update.

rm -rf khangman/
cvs update -Pd

This should only be doen if you don't want to keep you experimenting.

Greetings Haavard