List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu]: KHangMan
From:       Jason Harris <kstars () 30doradus ! org>
Date:       2001-10-31 21:51:12

Hi,

This is a "feature" of CVS.  When you update, it is possible that both your
local files and the CVS copy have changed since you last checked out.  If the
changes are in different places in the file, CVS will simply merge the
changes together.  However, if changes were made to the same lines, it diffs
the files and presents the diffs in the file with the markers you mentioned.
You then have to go through and resolve the conflicts by hand.

hope that helps,
Jason

On Wednesday 31 October 2001 03:50 pm, Wolfgang Beutner wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> after making some experiments with an older version of KHangMan I
> updated my cvs-directory via ananymous cvs from the mirror in Bonn
> today. Now something seems to be garbeled in the generated makefile.
> There are lines that contain a series of "======" or ">>>>>" and the
> makefile does not work.
>
> Any ideas.
>
> Greetings Wolfgang